With the present and future still a little uncertain, let’s enjoy the past! The archival documentary film below includes footage of:
- Pirates Bay;
- Eaglehawk Neck;
- the Lufra Hotel;
- the Tessellated Pavement;
- the Blow Hole and Tasman Arch;
- Port Arthur;
- Safety Cove;
- Premaydena; and
- the Salt Water River Coal Mines.
* * * *
Tas That Was is a column that includes:
- anecdotes of life in Tasmania in the past;
- historical photographs of locations in Tasmania; and/or
- documentaries about locations in Tasmania.
If you have an anecdote or photograph you’d like to share with us, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.