Are you feeling like you’re ready to be inspired and have some fun? Come and join us for the ultimate film festival party at the Very Short Film Festival Premiere Event.
So many reasons to snag some tickets, here are six:
- Have you ever been to a film festival held in a converted wood chip mill? It’s a unique experience that you won’t find anywhere else!
- Rub shoulders with industry folk, including our esteemed judges, organizers and fellow filmmakers. It’s the perfect opportunity to network and make connections.
- You can have a sleepover – yep, you read that right – in award-winning accommodation in a beautiful part of Australia.
- Keen to meet an Academy Award Oscar nominee? Lachlan Pendragon, the incredibly talented filmmaker will be presenting his 2023 Oscar-nominated short animation “An Ostrich Told Me the World is Fake and I Think I Believe It.”
- You’ll get to see the incredible VSFF finalist films on the big screen – supporting your fellow filmmakers is what this festival is all about.
- If you’re on the mainland – it’s a great excuse to book a weekend away.
It’s happening on Friday, May 26, 2023, at Spring Bay Mill in Triabunna, hosted by the fabulous Matilda Boseley from The Guardian Australia. Enjoy a night of film screenings, dinner and drinks with live music by indie duo Runaway Belles.
Accomodation is selling out, so don’t miss out! Get your tickets now and come and join us for a night of fun!