Tasmanian journalists: it’s time to send us your best work. The 40th annual Tasmanian Media Awards are now open for entries. The Awards are open to all Tasmanian media for work published on any platform between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018. Entries close at midnight on Tuesday March 19, 2019.
Entries are open in 12 categories across all media platforms.
- Best News Image
- Arts Reporting
- Science, Technology & Environment
- Sports Coverage
- Health Reporting
- Public Service Journalism
- Excellence in Legal Reporting
- Feature, Documentary or Current Affairs
- Best News Story
- Best New Journalist
- Keith Welsh Award for Outstanding Contribution to Journalism (peer-nominated only)
- Journalist of the Year
Entries close March 19, 2019. There will be no deadline extensions.
Enter online here: https://statemedia.awardsplatform.com/