… UNTIL FRIDAY 1ST FEBRUARY 2019
The Little Gallery Project Space is available to emerging and early career Tasmanian artists. The Little Gallery promotes the work of Tasmanian artists who:
– Demonstrate experimentation in 2D and 3D art forms
– Engage with critical thinking about their practice
– Demonstrate vision and progression in their practice
Exhibitions will be displayed in the Little Gallery space of the paranaple arts centre and will run for between 4 and 6 weeks.
Artists are expected to present a floor talk or workshop while their exhibition is open.
Unless prior arrangements are made between the Artist and the Gallery, Gallery staff will act as mentors to emerging artists and will advise and assist with the installation of their exhibition. Individual public liability insurance may be required.
The Devonport Regional Gallery promotes and supports professionalism and equity in the arts and pays artists fees regardless of an artist’s status or stage of their career. An exhibition fee is paid once the exhibition is installed and a signed contract is returned to the Gallery.
THE LITTLE GALLERY APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
– Completed application form obtainable from the Devonport Regional Gallery website, including project proposal and how it relates to the DRG mission statement
– One page Artist CV
– Up to 10 images of recent artwork as jpeg files on CD, USB flash drive or email
SEND APPLICATIONS TO:
POST: Devonport Regional Gallery EMAIL: email@example.com
PO Box 604
Devonport TAS 7310
APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 1ST FEBRUARY 2019
Download your application form HERE