This is to confirm that an anti off-shore detention meeting will be held in Launceston on Wednesday 4 November.
Details are now confirmed as follows:
- Speaker: Stuart Davey, former case worker on Nauru
- Topic: off shore detention of refugees
- Date: Wednesday 14 November
- Time: 7pm-9pm, plus supper
- Venue: City Baptist Church, 11 Frederick Street, Opposite Princes Square
- Entry: Free, all welcome, no RSVP required
There will be opportunity for Q&A. You will also hear about hear about how you can participate in a mobile art installation (re Children Off Nauru) in Launceston.