• Ridge to the north of Tasmania with light to moderate west to northwesterly winds. Light showers about the southwest, otherwise fine.
• Winds turn west to northwesterly during Saturday, with a trough to cross the west during the day.
• Light showers about the west, mainly southwest and coastal. Fine elsewhere apart from morning fog.
• Cold front moving over Tasmania during Sunday afternoon and evening bringing a cooler southwest change. Showers about the west, extending statewide during the afternoon and evening. Snowfalls lowering to 500m in the west and south during the evening.
• Rainfall on Sunday: 10 – 15mm into the west (possibly 20mm over elevated areas), 2 – 5 mm about south and elevated areas in the northeast, less than 2 elsewhere.
• Winds tend cooler southerly with showers mainly about the west, south and east, falling as snow above 300m in the southwest, 400m elsewhere.
• Rainfall on Monday: Up to 10mm about the western, central and southern districts, and along the east coast, less than 2 mm elsewhere
• Southeasterly winds as a low develops over the Tasman Sea. Showers mainly about the east and south. Rainfall on Tuesday: 5 to 10 mm about the east, 2 to 5 mm about the south.
All Tasmania warnings are updated regularly at: www.bom.gov.au/tas/warnings/
David Matthews Bureau of Meteorology