Blogging

Recent comments

1. William Boeder

October 25, 2018 at 8:20 am

Like many changes that have us adapt to a new strategy to deal with a regular past activity, one must learn that nothing in our World remains the same. Yet I did like the ‘newly submitted comments’ page.

Quite a number of former comment facilities with eg; Mercury, Age Newspaper, etc.

Michael West is always an interesting topical website. Michael deals with all kinds of insight irregularities in government and business, industry, corporate stinkos and questionable events that should not be. Same goes for New Matilda. However some look for a minimal subscription perhaps 5-10 dollars per month. To me they are welcome to their low-cost subscription.

Something of similar monthly cost can be sent to meet Lindsay’s many costs in providing continuous access to one of Australia’s most accessible media platforms.

I believe we all need to be able to comment on many of the crimes and grimes that we as good-minded citizens refuse to put up with.

More particularly the ineptitudes of State government that happens to still function as a pain-in-the-rear-end … not unlike back in yon 1830s (Only the names have changed.)

2. Justa Bloke

September 21, 2006 at 4:46 pm

No, Cameron, they’ve checked out our aliases. Like yours is Cameron, mine’s Justa Bloke. I didn’t say they were smart enough to check out anything beyond that.

3. Odysseus

September 21, 2006 at 4:07 pm

Can anybody tell me why my phone has started making a funny clicking noise? It’s only started since the Telstra guys started working down the road. Is there any chance of Cameron lending me his shoe phone?

4. Cameron

September 21, 2006 at 12:51 am

They can have fun checking out my alias, Justa. As Maxwell Smart would say, It’s the ol’ “use your real name” trick.

5. Brenda Rosser

September 20, 2006 at 8:31 pm

“Still works when you select an article to view – just not on the front page. ”

Well, I’ve been trying to do just that but I still can’t bring the page up(??)

6. Justa Bloke

September 20, 2006 at 8:08 pm

What’s more, they have checked out all aliases.

7. Another Has-Been Loser

September 20, 2006 at 4:12 pm

Odysseus, of course Rod is reading this site. And Sue. And Shaun. And Matt. And Rodney (with some assistance).
    But Paul (K) doesn’t bother … or so I’m told. Bloody blow-ins!

🙂

8. Jason

September 20, 2006 at 3:40 pm

Still works when you select an article to view – just not on the front page.

Jason

9. Odysseus

September 20, 2006 at 3:21 pm

Crikey, hope I haven’t crashed TT, must be the media office up to their old tricks again, Hi Rod if you are reading this.

10. Brenda Rosser

September 20, 2006 at 1:49 pm

Great that you’re onto that, Lindsay. It felt like Big Brother censorship for a moment.