Blogging

Recent comments

1. Brenda Rosser

September 20, 2006 at 1:49 pm

Great that you’re onto that, Lindsay. It felt like Big Brother censorship for a moment.

2. Odysseus

September 20, 2006 at 3:21 pm

Crikey, hope I haven’t crashed TT, must be the media office up to their old tricks again, Hi Rod if you are reading this.

3. Jason

September 20, 2006 at 3:40 pm

Still works when you select an article to view – just not on the front page.

Jason

4. Another Has-Been Loser

September 20, 2006 at 4:12 pm

Odysseus, of course Rod is reading this site. And Sue. And Shaun. And Matt. And Rodney (with some assistance).
    But Paul (K) doesn’t bother … or so I’m told. Bloody blow-ins!

🙂

5. Justa Bloke

September 20, 2006 at 8:08 pm

What’s more, they have checked out all aliases.

6. Brenda Rosser

September 20, 2006 at 8:31 pm

“Still works when you select an article to view – just not on the front page. ”

Well, I’ve been trying to do just that but I still can’t bring the page up(??)

7. Cameron

September 21, 2006 at 12:51 am

They can have fun checking out my alias, Justa. As Maxwell Smart would say, It’s the ol’ “use your real name” trick.

8. Odysseus

September 21, 2006 at 4:07 pm

Can anybody tell me why my phone has started making a funny clicking noise? It’s only started since the Telstra guys started working down the road. Is there any chance of Cameron lending me his shoe phone?

9. Justa Bloke

September 21, 2006 at 4:46 pm

No, Cameron, they’ve checked out our aliases. Like yours is Cameron, mine’s Justa Bloke. I didn’t say they were smart enough to check out anything beyond that.