Comments

<Back to Article

1. See, all that money spent trying to find life on Mars and here we can see there is life after all.

You do mean Blessington Planet Mars don’t you?

I have put my slogan in for the new number plates….

“Tasmania, the Martian State”.

Posted by Dave Groves  on  01/07/06  at  06:47 PM
  2. “I have put my slogan in for the new number plates….

“Tasmania, the Martian State”.

How about: “Tasmania, Going Great Gunns!

Or how about: “Tasmania, Here Today, Gunn Tomorrow!”

I can think of many more!

Posted by Tassie Smurf  on  02/07/06  at  12:14 AM
  3. What about a new name for the State?

‘Gunns Limited’

Posted by Woodchip Isle  on  02/07/06  at  10:53 AM
  4. Hmm, maybe the devil facial tumour disease should be renamed “Gunn-orrhoea”?

Posted by Tassie Smurf  on  03/07/06  at  03:19 AM
  5. Can someone tell me where that big pile of woodchips is?

Posted by Simon East  on  05/07/06  at  11:52 AM
  6. Love your slogan Tassie Smurf:  “Tasmania, Here Today, Gunn Tomorrow!”  and the devil disease name:  “Gunn-orrhoea”.  Any suggestions for alternate names for the two moustaches?

We need a laugh as we have to sit back for the next four years to observe the same government ministers and the same managers they appoint spreading the crap as they are ‘promoted’ between the various government departments.  One must admit however that they are all fulfilling selection criteria number one:  the ability to waste millions of gst revenue in the shortest possible time and gut the goodwill of those ‘serving’ below them at the same time.

Posted by Turnoff Thetelly  on  05/07/06  at  10:26 PM
  7. Can someone tell me where that big pile of woodchips is? asked Simon East on 07/04

GUNNS LTD’s “Long Reach” Woodchip Mill, on the East Tamar, Tasmania. Next to the proposed site for the ECF Kraft Pulpmill.
    Cheers

Posted by Frank  on  06/07/06  at  04:43 AM

Name:

Email:

Location:

URL:

Remember my personal information

Notify me of follow-up comments?

Before you submit your comment, please make sure that it complies with Tasmanian Times Code of Conduct.